These are Skarper’s terms of becoming a member of the Skarper Launch Crew. These terms may have changedsince you last reviewed them so please review them carefully. You may join Skarper Launch Crew only if you are a consumer. If you are a business, you may not join the Skarper LaunchCrew.
Whereto find information about us and our products
You can find everything you need to know about us, Blue Sky IP Ltd trading as Skarper (collectively referred to as "Skarper", "we","us" or "our" in these Skarper Launch Crew terms), and our exclusive Skarper Launch Crew and our Skarper product on our website before you join the Skarper Launch Crew: www.skarper.com. We will also confirm the key information to you by email after you become a member of the Skarper Launch Crew.
Sometimes we reject membership applications
Sometimes we reject membership applications to the Skarper Launch Crew, for example, because you are located outside our current operation areas (as stated on our website) or because the membership joining fee was mispriced by us. When this happens, we let you know as soon as possible and refund any sums you have paid.
When we charge you
We charge you when you become a member of the Skarper Launch Crew.
Benefits of becoming a member of the Skarper Launch Crew
By joining the Skarper Launch Crew you will receive one or more of the following benefits:
· You will have a guaranteed option to order Skarper's Launch Edition of the Skarper product when it becomes available to pre-order early 2024 before this is offered to the general public where it will likely sell out quickly. Further, if you order theLaunch Edition, you will get the chance to order it at a special price exclusive to members of the Skarper Launch Crew. The special price will be not more than the retail price minus your joining fee to become a member of the Skarper Launch Crew.
· An exclusive addition toyour order when you place your order for the Launch Edition. This will varydepending upon stock but will exceed the price of your membership. For example,they could include one or more of the following - a limited edition Skarperbackpack to hold your Skarper Launch Edition, a second charger or a bike repairkit + a voucher for free installation at a network of certified Skarperinstallers. We will notify you of this gift by email within 30 days of youplacing your order for the Launch Edition. The gift forms a part of your orderand the terms and conditions of your order will apply to the gift.
· Access to exclusivecontent around the production process of your Launch Edition of the Skarperunit.
· Exclusive Skarper updatesfrom the Skarper team, including from Sir Chris Hoy and others
· Exclusive invitationssuch as to events, access to content, ability to enter prize draws, all to bedetermined and notified by us from time to time.
No guarantee of theLaunch Edition
Pleasenote that joining the Launch Club does not guarantee that we will take ordersfor the Launch Edition of the Skarper product in early 2024 or that the Skarperproduct will be delivered in 2024.
Ofcourse, we will do our upmost to make the Launch Edition in a timely fashion.We are on target to do so but this is subject to our supply chain.
Youhave a legal right to change your mind
Yourlegal right to change your mind.You have a legal right to change your mind about becoming a member of theSkarper Launch Crew and receive a refund of what you paid for it. This issubject to some conditions, as set out below.
Thedeadline for changing your mind.If you change your mind about joining the Skarper Launch Crew you must let usknow no later than 14 days after the day we confirm we have accepted yourapplication to join the Skarper Launch Crew.
Howto let us know.To let us know you want to change your mind, email our Customer Service Team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whenand how we refund you.We will refund you as soon as possible and within 14 days of you telling usyou've changed your mind. We will refund you by the method you used forpayment. We don't charge a fee for the refund.
Youhave rights if there is something wrong
If you think there is something wrong after becoming a member ofthe Skarper Launch Crew,you must contact our Customer Service Team: email@example.com. We honour our legal duty to provide you with a membershipservice that is as described to you on our website and that meet all therequirements imposed by law. Your legal rights are summarised below. These aresubject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit theCitizens Advice website www.citizensadvice.org.uk. Remember too that you have several optionsfor resolving disputes with us.
Summary of your key legal rights
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says:
· You can ask us to repeat or fix a service if it's not carried out with reasonable care and skill, or get some money back if we can't fix it.
· If a price hasn't been agreed upfront, what you're asked to pay must be reasonable.
· If a time hasn't been agreed upfront, it must be carried out within a reasonable time.
Wecan make changes
Changeswe can always make.We can always change the Skarper Launch Crew terms and the membership benefitsof the Skarper Launch Crew:
· to reflect changes inrelevant laws and regulatory requirements;
· to make minor technicaladjustments and improvements, for example to address a security threat. Theseare changes that don't affect your overall membership of the Skarper LaunchCrew
Wecan suspend the membership of the Skarper Launch Crew. We do this to:
· deal with technicalproblems or make minor technical changes;
· update our website orother delivery mechanisms to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatoryrequirements; or
· make changes to the SkarperLaunch Crew (see We can make changes).
Welet you know, may adjust the price and may allow you to terminate. We will contact you in advance to tell youwe're withdrawing benefits of the Skarper Launch Crew or suspending the SkarperLaunch Crew itself, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If wesuspend Skarper Launch Crew, or tell you we're going to suspend, for more than 3months you can contact our Customer Service Team: firstname.lastname@example.org to end the contract.
Wecan end our contract with you
Wecan end our contract with you for a product and claim any compensation due tous if:
· you don't make anypayment to us when it's due and you still don't make payment within 14 days ofour reminding you that payment is due;
· you don't, within areasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information, cooperationor access that we need to sign up as a member of the Skarper Launch Crew.
Wedon't refund or compensate you for losses
Pleasenote, you will not receive a refund after the 14-day deadline for changing yourmind as you will have received one or more of the exclusive benefits already.
As long as we have provided you one or moreof the benefits, we will not refund you nor compensate you if we are not ableto provide other benefits.
Youhave several options for resolving disputes with us
Ourcomplaints policy.Our Customer Service Team email@example.com will do their best to resolve any problemsyou have with us, our Launch Crew or our products..
Youcan go to court. Theseterms are governed by English law and wherever you live you can bring claimsagainst us in the English courts. If you live in Wales, Scotland or NorthernIreland, you can also bring claims against us in the courts of the country youlive in. We can claim against you in the courts of the country you live in.
Otherimportant terms apply to our contract
Wecan transfer our contract with you, so that a different organisation isresponsible for operating the Skarper Launch Crew. We'll tell you in writing if this happensand we'll ensure that the transfer won't affect your rights under the contract.
Youcan only transfer your contract with us to someone else if we agree to this. We may not agree if they are outside theoperating area of the Launch Crew.
Nobodyelse has any rights under this contract.This contract is between you and us. Nobody else can enforce it and neither ofus will need to ask anybody else to sign-off on ending or changing it.
Ifa court invalidates some of this contract, the rest of it will still apply. If a court or other authority decides thatsome of these terms are unlawful, the rest will continue to apply.
Evenif we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. We might not immediately chase you for notdoing something (like paying) or for doing something you're not allowed to, butthat doesn’t mean we can't do it later.